Pension Scheme administration is often taken for granted, however, employers need an efficient service and members often judge their scheme based on the quality of the service that they experience.
One Scheme operates under a master-trust provided by Corpad – a specialist pension administration company, with many years’ experience in running workplace pension schemes of all sizes. You can be sure that you will receive efficient, personal service at a cost that substantially undercuts the large mainstream providers.
Corpad is accredited under ISO 9001 and has approval as a BACS bureau for the provision of pension payroll services.
The administration services provided include:
- Dealing with all administrative processes including collecting contributions and processing them for investment.
- All compliance and regulatory responsibilities.
- Maintenance of detailed individual member records, including regular updates.
- Provision of annual benefit statements to members and an annual scheme review for the employer.
- Dealing directly with members and their advisers in response to specific queries.
- Liaison with the Pensions Regulator, Inland Revenue and other regulatory bodies as appropriate.